Useful links that caught my eye:
- Twitter Advertising Platform to Include “Promoted Trends” | Peter Kafka | MediaMemo | AllThingsD – Twitter’s new ‘promoted trends’ service: “Advertisers will be able to insert their own terms into the list of trends Twitter displays on users’ homepages (see image below; click to enlarge) and on its login page. Clicking on a term would call up a Twitter search results page, which would feature the associated advertiser’s “promoted tweet” at the top of the results.
- The Comms Corner: The Complete Twitter ‘Follow / Unfollow’ Toolkit – Useful post by @adamvincenzini on some Twitter friend / follower management tools
- How To Develop a Social Media Strategy: A Roadmap for Integration — Very Official Blog – An excellent road-map for integrating social media into any organisation by @shannonpaul - one for any organisation to follow
- Apple iPhone & iPad stats round up | Econsultancy – Good round up of iPhone stats from econsultancy, the ratio of iPhone to Android devices worldwide is 3.5:1, 49% of iPhone users are in the States and 28% in Western Europe
- Twitter Gets “You Both Follow” Feature | The Blog Herald – Twitter is testing a new function for the website called “You both follow” which as the name would suggest allows users to see who they have in common with people they follow and who follow them.